| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tiree in May is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 59mm (2.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 15:25 long and the longest day is 17:15 long with an average length of 16:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Tiree May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tiree, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tiree:
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 193.5 kms (120.3 miles) N
- Kinloss, Uk - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) NE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) ENE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) ENE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) ESE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 169 kms (105 miles) ESE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) ESE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 209.9 kms (130.5 miles) SSE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SSE
- Dublin, Ireland - 343.4 kms (213.4 miles) S