| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tiree in January is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 128mm (5in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 6:58 long and the longest day is 8:24 long with an average length of 7:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Tiree January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tiree, Uk
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tiree:
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 193.5 kms (120.3 miles) N
- Kinloss, Uk - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) NE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) ENE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) ENE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) ESE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 169 kms (105 miles) ESE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) ESE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) SSE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 209.9 kms (130.5 miles) SSE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) SSE
- Dublin, Ireland - 343.4 kms (213.4 miles) S